We sincerely apologize for all of the outage over the past few days. From the DDoS (when a website is intentionally sent thousands of queries, for the exclusive purpose of taking the website offline) to QuiBids adding code to their website that removes Bid-Ninja from view if you’re using it. We have resolved all of these, but for you to continue using Bid-Ninja, YOU MUST BE USING the latest version of the CHROME or FireFox browser plugins.
Visit our installation instructions page here to get the latest version of the Chrome and/or FireFox browser plugin.
On the upside, QuiBids themselves have proved to the world just how effective our software is…they added the code to their website to try and prevent you from being able to make educated, intelligent & strategic decisions about when/how/who to bid and/or bid against.
UPDATE: QuiBids no longer has that code listed on their site. It has since been removed
We’re not incompetent, some of the issues we had are a result of QuiBids intentionally trying to make all Ninja’s not have the advantage of knowing the powerful information provided by our software. As always, we have taken care of our users though! In addition, as our way of apologizing (even though these problems were caused by things we had no control over) we’re giving everybody TWO FREE WEEKS of use of the Bid-Ninja software. Please email us at our support email address to receive this offer. (email@example.com)
- Avoid Quibids Locked Auctions with Bid-Ninja SoftwareMay 6, 2019 - 2:06 am
- DealDash Thanksgiving Day SpecialNovember 22, 2018 - 9:55 pm
- Penny Auction TrendsNovember 15, 2018 - 7:16 am
Penny Auction Trends Online auctions have grown in popularity since eBay was founded in 1995. While eBay has become a household name and other traditional auction houses, including giants Sotheby’s and Christie’s have joined the party, perhaps the most exciting space in online auctions is penny auctions. The prospect of saving money is certainly a […]
Blog Post Categories
- About Us | The Bid-Ninja Story
- Bid-Ninja One Cent Sale
- Bid-Ninja One Week Blowout Sale
- Bid-Ninja Usage Tutorial – Part 1
- Bid-Ninja, The Best Kept Secret to Win More Auctions on QuiBids
- BidProApp vs Bid-Ninja
- Download Bid-Ninja | #1 Penny Auction App
- How Do I Cancel My Bid-Ninja Subscription?
- How to Properly “Jump” an Auction on Quibids
- How to Win on Quibids Using This Free Plugin
- Penny Auction Tools for Quibids & Dealdash
- Quibids Bid Voucher Strategy
- Sign Up
- We Thank You for Your Time
- Win on DealDash Using this Plugin
- Win on DealDash with Bid-Ninja
- Get Bid-Ninja for DealDash