Penny Auction Sites for 2020
Founded in 2009 and the largest penny auction website and claims to have 8 million users, DealDash offers a wide variety of product categories - gift cards, electronics, computers, smart phones, and even automobiles. Unlike its competitors, DealDash auctions can be accessed on Android and iPhone mobile devices. Unless you don’t watch much television, you’ve probably come across one of their commercials featuring customer testimonials.
- DealDash has an A+ rating by the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- The cost per bid is currently 13¢
- Provides free shipping to the contiguous 48 United States and Washington DC, but not Alaska or Hawaii. No international shipping.
12805 Highway 55, Ste 205
Minneapolis, MN 55441-3859
Phone: (855) 455-3325
QuiBids has been a leading penny auction site since 2009. Once the clear industry leader, Quibids is a distant #2 to Dealdash.com. And while the number of auction offerings has decreased, the website still offers the chance to win some great deals on branded products, gift cards, and more.
- The cost per bid is currently 40¢
- Free shipping to all 50 USA and Washington DC. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii may incur costs. No international shipping.
QuiBids Holdings LLC
4 NE 10th St, Suite 242
Oklahoma City OK 73104-1402
Phone: (405) 253-2038
OrangeBidz was founded in 2010. The Upland, California based company is smaller than its two competitors. This fact may be quite attractive to players looking for a slightly less competitive environment and more personal customer service experience. OrangeBidz auctions a wide variety of products to thousands of players across the United States, and insists You are guaranteed a fun, fair, and honest auction experience.
- The cost per bid is currently is 75¢
- Free shipping to all 50 United States and Washington DC. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii may incur costs. No international shipping.
569 North Mountain, Suite 245
Upland, CA 91786
Phone: (888) 492-5129