How Quibids Locked Auctions Changed Everything! 2013 Quibids rolled out the “locked auction” feature back in 2013. At the time, power bidders won most Quibids penny auctions while new players were mostly shutout.
Here you’ll find the latest updates about Bid-Ninja
Win a $50 Gift Card Last Chance to Enter There are only hours left to enter Bid-Ninja’s holiday giveaway. No purchase necessary and you could win one of three $50 gift card. You could win a $50 gift card from Amazon, iTunes, or Target.
Time is Running Out Enter now to win one of three $50 gift cards That’s right, Bid-Ninja is giving away three $50 gift cards: One each from Amazon, iTunes, and Target.
We’re Giving Away $150 in Gift Cards One each from Amazon, iTunes, and Target Our giveaway requires no purchase!
The New “Gift Card” Site
We hear from many of our users that they wish penny auction websites auctioned more GIFT CARDS!
Well, this brand new penny auction site does just that. Currently (October 19, 2017 @ 12:15 PM EST), there are gift cards from Amazon, Gap, Nike, Panera, Burger King, up for auction. See for yourself below…
Since there are fewer competitors than the well-established sites, you’ll have chances to pick up some easy wins while there aren’t thousands of power bidders to compete against! Check out this new “gift-card friendly” site here: https://www.bid-ninja.com/brand-new-penny-auction-site/.
Beezid Shut Down?
Since about early October 2016, not a single auction on Beezid.com has actually allowed for bidders to place any bids, with all auctions being listed as on “standby”. This has left many people wondering if Beezid has shut down, gone out of business, claimed bankruptcy or a variety of other causes for not allowing anybody to place any bids or participate in contests of any kind.
Currently the Beezid website looks like this:
What Happened/is Happening to Beezid Now?
With no auctions running users with bids left in their accounts are unable to use them to place any bids.
You’d think that if a site as large and popular as Beezid was going to close it’s doors that it wouldn’t have happened so unceremoniously. If you visit the Beezid site now you won’t see a single message or blog post or anything else indicating what has happened, is happening or will happen.
A recent, and very strange, site update has left every link & menu item on the site just linking directly back to the homepage making it impossible to navigate to any other page, let alone log into your Beezid account.
One of the most unsettling things about this development with Beezid is that many users are left feeling that Beezid is a huge scam. The very popular penny auction forum for avid PA players “Penny Auctions Forum” has actually dedicated an entire section to the shut down of Beezid and the fallout here. One of the threads in that section entitled “Beezid Chargebacks” is up to 15 pages!
Looking for Help with Your Beezid Account?
The best resource we’ve been able to find to share with our loyal Bid-Ninja users is the previously linked to Penny Auction Forum, more specifically, the Beezid section. There users have been posting ways they’ve been able to successfully recover some of the funds from their accounts through various methods, along with sharing contact information and just generally being able to speak with others who have experienced the same negative experience.
What’s to Come
Sadly, we don’t know what is going to happen to the users who lost thousands or didn’t have merchandise delivered, or even the owners of Beezid themselves. What we can say is that we here at Bid-Ninja are very sorry for those who were affected by this and we hope that Beezid makes all of their customers whole. For a very long time Beezid was a favorite of the penny auction community and it’s very disappointing to see them handling this situation in this manner.
Get Your “Ticket” to Bid-Ninja’s Lowest Price Ever Offered Below
Bid-Ninja is going to be offering our lowest price ever to the select group of people who sign up below. Those who sign up below will be notified of an exclusive “flash sale” we’re having on Labor Day.
The moment we notify you, the clock starts! That’s because this offer is limited to only the first 50 people who take advantage of it.
Put yourself on the exclusive list of people to be notified of this sale: Sign-Up Below
Once again Bid-Ninja has great news for our thousands and thousands of users…our Beezid statistics for all Beezid auctions, products & bidders are now searchable and viewable right on the Bid-Ninja website! That means if you want to win on Beezid more often, you’ve now got two available tools to do it…the Bid-Ninja Software for Beezid AND the Beezid “onsite stats”
That’s right, now you can search our Beezid statistics database for usernames, auction ID’s or even products you’re interested in bidding on so you’re armed with the information you need to slice through your competition. That means there are now “onsite website statistics” for 3 of the available 4 sites that Bid-Ninja supports. View the homepage of the (now) QuiBids, MadBid & DealDash statistics here.
What’s more is we’ve brought this information to you in an incredibly “easy to digest” format. There are four “areas” to this new addition to the Bid-Ninja product suite. They are:
- The “homepage” of the Beezid Stats – This area shows you the currently active auctions, the top 10 bidders on Beezid (by the number of bids placed), the latest ended auctions and lastly, the most “active” bidders that are currently placing bids across all auctions on Beezid (by how many bids they “have in play” across all auctions they’re bidding on)
- A Beezid “Active Auctions” stats page (this linked to page won’t link to an “active auction” for long, since once the auction ends, the page type changes) – An “active auction” page shows you a ton of information from the latest bidders, how many total bidders there are, the current price, when it started, the bidders in the last 5 minutes, how long the auction has been running, historic prices for the product in the auction, how the prices are trending and much more
- A Beezid “Bidders Stats” page – This page will show the total number of auctions a bidder is currently bidding on, the total number of bids they’ve placed since they started playing on Beezid, their win rate, the total number of auctions they’ve won & lost, the total number of auctions they’ve bid on and a list of their latest won & lost auctions
- A Beezid “Product” Stats page – This page will show you the statistics for a PRODUCT that is sold on Beezid. For example, the linked to page here takes you to a “135 Credit Auction” product and will show that Bid-Ninja has tracked over 2,800 auctions for this product, it’s average ending price, the best time of day to bid, the best day of the week to bid and even the best hour of the day to bid all based on historic data. It even shows a list of the latest ended auctions for that product
Check out some of these screenshots, and then get started using it!
- What are the best penny auction sites?January 2, 2020 - 10:14 pm
- 2019 Black Friday Penny Auction SalesNovember 29, 2019 - 8:45 pm
- DealDash High Growth | Lots of Auctions & Fun!September 1, 2019 - 12:01 am
DealDash High Growth | Lots of Auctions & Fun! With the high rate of growth Dealdash has experienced in the United States the past couple of years, lots of people are looking for “fair and honest” reviews of the penny auction leader.