Where in the World is MadBid? Madbid users around the globe have been wondering and asking themselves what happened to the longtime U.K.-based penny auction site Madbid?
The latest MadBid news, MadBid coupon codes and Bid-Ninja MadBid status updates
MadBid Goes Crazy – Big Credits Blowout
For those of you who love Madbid or if you are thinking of trying it for the first time, today is a great day to go for it. Madbid is having a great credit sale today only. For every package you purchase, you get 3 more of the same package for free.
IF YOU PURCHASE —
- the 100 credit package you will receive 400 credits
- the 275 credit package you will receive 1100 credits
- the 500 credit package you will receive 2000 credits
- the 1000 credit package you will receive 4000 credits
- the 3750 credit package you will receive 15,000 credits
You have until 11:55 p.m. ET today – June 12, 2014 – to take advantage of this sale. There are some great items coming up for auction on Madbid today to bid on with your new credits. You will find everything from a Canon Powershot ELPH 160, to an ACER Aspire V3-572 15.6” Laptop, to a August SE50 Bluetooth Speaker System with FM Radio -Wireless Hi-Fi. You will also find watches, razors, coffee makers, and rechargeable battery packs, just to name a few. And a number of today’s auctions are in the under $100 range.
So if you are getting low on credits or thinking about trying out Madbid for the first time, today might be your lucky day. Of course, don’t forget to have Bid-Ninja by your side (get it free here) to let you know who else is bidding, how many other auctions are they bidding on, how much they have spent on the auction, etc. Don’t forget that even if you do not win the item that you are bidding on, you get a dollar for dollar earned discount. This means that if, for example, you use 2 credits to bid on an auction that you do not ultimately win, that $1.20 (60 cents per credit) is put into your “earned discount” account. You have one year from the time the discount is earned to use it towards an auction item at the buy it now price. Your earned discounts accumulate of course and may be combined for a big savings on one item. So in reality, Madbid is a no risk proposition. Even if you do not win the auction – you get your money back to use to buy that item or any other Madbid item! Good luck to you of the Madbid bidders out there! Please let us know your success stories.
Finally, Something Guaranteed for Just One Penny … Bid-Ninja!
We’re excited to announce that you can get Bid-Ninja for just 1 cent (for QuiBids or DealDash) on our sale page here: https://www.bid-ninja.com/bid-ninja-one-cent-sale/
This sale ends at 11:59pm EST on the 28th of May, so you don’t have long!
You now have the chance to have the most powerful software in existence (for just a penny!) so that you’re armed with the best information to slice through your competition with ease!
We’re excited to announce that you can get Bid-Ninja for just 1 cent (for QuiBids or MadBid only) on our sale page here: https://www.bid-ninja.com/bid-ninja-one-cent-sale/
MadBid is auctioning off a brand new car right now! As of this moment the brand new car they’re auctioning off (valued at $28,999) is at a selling price of $877…could you even imagine? Well folks, somebody has to win, and the best part is that you can use the Bid-Ninja software on MadBid free (get it here).
As we’ve explained on our blog before, MadBid is arguably the largest penny auction site currently in existence. They’ve just recently come to the US and have made a huge impact on the penny auction community with their exceptional reputation and customer service. They have a unique business model in that they put all the bids you spend on auctions you haven’t won into your own personal “kitty” so to speak, called the “earned auction discount”. So if you spend $20 in bidspend on one auction you don’t win, another $20 on another auction you don’t win and then $20 on another auction you don’t win, you now have a total of $60 in “earned auction discount” that you can either apply to the next auction you bid on OR spend at your leisure in their online store.
That model really makes their site a no risk proposition for a would be penny auction bidder, and it is that business model combined with their stellar reputation that will quickly make them the US penny auction powerhouse to mess with.
Now…about that car auction…if you’d like to have a look or give it go, here is the link: Your Brand New Car! – MadBid.com
Once again Bid-Ninja has great news for our thousands and thousands of users…our MadBid statistics for all MadBid auctions, products & bidders are now searchable and viewable right on the Bid-Ninja website!
That’s right, now you can search our MadBid statistics database for usernames, auction ID’s or even products you’re interested in bidding on so you’re armed with the information you need to slice through your competition.
What’s more is we’ve brought this information to you in an incredibly “easy to digest” format. There are four “areas” to this new addition to the Bid-Ninja product suite. They are:
- The “homepage” of the MadBid Stats – This area shows you the currently active auctions, the top 10 bidders on MadBid (by the number of bids placed), the latest ended auctions and lastly, the most “active” bidders that are currently placing bids across all auctions on MadBid (by how many bids they “have in play” across all auctions they’re bidding on)
- An “Active Auctions” stats page (this linked to page won’t link to an “active auction” for long, since once the auction ends, the page type changes) – An “active auction” page shows you a ton of information from the latest bidders, how many total bidders there are, the current price, when it started, the bidders in the last 5 minutes, how long the auction has been running, historic prices for the product in the auction, how the prices are trending and much more
- A MadBid “Bidders Stats” page – This page will show the total number of auctions a bidder is currently bidding on, the total number of bids they’ve placed since they started playing on MadBid, their win rate, the total number of auctions they’ve won & lost, the total number of auctions they’ve bid on and a list of their latest won & lost auctions
- A MadBid “Product” Stats page – This page will show you the statistics for a PRODUCT that is sold on MadBid. For example, the linked to page here takes you to a “135 Credit Auction” product and will show that Bid-Ninja has tracked over 2,800 auctions for this product, it’s average ending price, the best time of day to bid, the best day of the week to bid and even the best hour of the day to bid all based on historic data. It even shows a list of the latest ended auctions for that product
Check out some of these screenshots, and then get started using it!
Bid-Ninja software users rejoice! MadBid.com is now supported within the Bid-Ninja analytics software, and what’s more is that MadBid has just come to the United States! There is NO AUTOBIDDER FOR MADBID! You can now get your penny auction fix on one of the best penny auctions sites there are.
We can’t tell you how THRILLED we are to announce that the Bid-Ninja software now fully supports the largest penny auction site in the world, MadBid! One of the principals here at Bid-Ninja actually flew out to the UK prior to them launching here to find out more about their business model, what was “new” that they’d be bringing to the table and if/when they’d be launching here in the US.
In regard to what “they’re bringing to the table”, it’s a lot…they’re doing something nobody in the penny auction space has done or is doing. Imagine this…you were able to get back every dollar you spent bidding on all the auctions you’ve lost. It would be pretty great right? Well that’s what they’re doing! Obviously they can’t give you back every dollar you’ve spent bidding on auctions you’ve lost on other penny auction sites, as nice as that would be.
What they do however is this: All the money you spend on bids across all auctions you don’t win on their site “rolls over” into what MadBid refers to as an “Earned Discount” which you can then spend at your leisure in their online store.
So imagine that you spend $50 bidding on an iPad auction you don’t win, you spend $50 bidding on a TV auction you don’t win and then you give it another shot and you spend $50 bidding on a laptop auction you don’t win. If it were any other site, you’d either be entirely out of luck OR you’d have to pony up the dough and buy each of those items to prevent yourself from losing any money. Well MadBid says that’s bogus!
At MadBid, given the scenario above, you’d now have $150 to spend in their store at your leisure…on any item they sell in the store!!
MadBid has managed to combine the thrill of penny auctions with absolutely no risk to you as a consumer. What else would you expect from the powerhouse that is MadBid? Nothing less of course!
Since MadBid has only just launched here in the US, the number of auctions they have might be less than your accustomed to, but there is also less competition…at least for right now. MadBid is searched over a half a million times each month on Google because of how many other countries they’re live in and how massive they are in the UK. As more people join, the number of auctions & available products they have will go up and so will the competition. So go ahead and get in in the ground floor of the launch of one of the most reputable and longstanding names in penny auctions!
- DealDash High Growth | Lots of Auctions & Fun!September 1, 2019 - 12:01 am
DealDash High Growth | Lots of Auctions & Fun! With the high rate of growth Dealdash has experienced in the United States the past couple of years, lots of people are looking for “fair and honest” reviews of the penny auction leader.
- How to Win Quibids Penny Auctions | Strategies that WorkAugust 27, 2019 - 5:48 am
SUCCESSFUL STRATEGIES TO USE ON QUIBIDS.COM Oklahoma City based Quibids.com has been a leading penny auction site since 2009. Once the clear industry leader, Quibids is
- Avoid Quibids Locked Auctions with Bid-Ninja SoftwareMay 6, 2019 - 2:06 am
How Quibids Locked Auctions Changed Everything! 2013 Quibids rolled out the “locked auction” feature back in 2013. At the time, power bidders won most Quibids penny auctions while new players were mostly shutout.
Blog Post Categories
- About Us | The Bid-Ninja Story
- Bid-Ninja One Cent Sale
- Bid-Ninja One Week Blowout Sale
- Bid-Ninja Usage Tutorial – Part 1
- Bid-Ninja, The Best Kept Secret to Win More Auctions on QuiBids
- BidProApp vs Bid-Ninja
- Dealdash | Win On Dealdash Using This Free Plugin
- Download Bid-Ninja | #1 Penny Auction App
- How Do I Cancel My Bid-Ninja Subscription?
- How to Properly “Jump” an Auction on Quibids
- How to Win on Dealdash Using Bid-Ninja
- How to Win on Quibids Using This Free Plugin
- Penny Auction Tools for Quibids & Dealdash
- Quibids Bid Voucher Strategy
- Sign Up
- We Thank You for Your Time
- Win on DealDash Using this Plugin
- Get Bid-Ninja for DealDash