QuiBids announces it made the Metro50 awards list by the Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce. Metro50 is an annual event held by the Oklahoma City Chamber and is known to be one of the city’s most prestigious events. This event recognizes the fifty fastest growing, privately-owned companies for the year, based on their percentage of annual growth.
“This is an amazing award and one that we’re pleased to accept,” said QuiBids CEO, Matt Beckham. “We’ve waited a long time for this award and look forward to celebrating with all the other honorees.” The Metro50 will be held on Monday, September 23 at the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum at an awards banquet. The official Metro50 rankings will be unveiled that evening by Mayor Mick Cornett.
Over the years, QuiBids has grown from five to 120+ employees, offering its services in eight countries and expanding, and continues to strive for excellence in its industry. It is paving the way of online entertainment shopping through a unique and fun business model. See QuiBids LinkedIn page for additional company information.
“QuiBids has faced many obstacles and has been a fun challenge,” said Beckham. “Knowing we made the Metro50 list with another 49 outstanding companies is not only exciting, it’s humbling too. We know all the employees at QuiBids have contributed to its success and we’re honored to have the staff that we do.”
The Metro 50 Award allows both emerging companies, as well as companies that have exhibited a substantial history as an established business, to be recognized. All those on the Metro 50 list demonstrate positive growth in revenues; growth in the number of employees; creativity/entrepreneurship; and business development through the expansion of facilities, customer base or markets.
QuiBids is an online entertainment retail auction site that launched in October of 2009 with the mission to be the most fun way to get what you want online. Their live auctions are more exciting, reliable and safer than other online auction websites. QuiBids has been a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited business since 2010 and has had its bidding and shipping processes voluntarily examined by Grant Thornton.
We are allowing those who live OUTSIDE of the United States full & unrestricted use of Bid-Ninja for Quibids auctions outside of the US until it is out of BETA.
You can get your BETA testing login credentials here: BETA testing has been discontinued. Check out all the penny auction tools that comes with Bid-Ninja!
The BETA testing login details you’re given are for the analytics portion of our software only.
We are looking for you to test our analytics and look for any bugs. We will ask that you send us a detailed email or multiple emails of your findings to email@example.com – please include what country the Quibids auctions you’re playing on are in.
Important details regarding the Bid-Ninja Analytics
User data for the analytics portion of Bid-Ninja 3.0 will be inaccurate because we just started tracking user data. The important facts for the analytics will be the bid tracker. This is typically the most important factor in trying to win any auction.
Your BETA testing login details will be valid until our BETA testing is complete. We don’t anticipate this being more than a few days, as we have already tested the international release EXTENSIVELY and this is more of a formality than anything.
Scheduled Maintenance – Expect Downtime for BidBuddy (Bid-Ninja’s friendly autoBidder
Bid-Ninja is working on the main site to introduce new features, so BidBuddy users can expect some sporadic downtime from 11:59pm EST on 8/1/2013 to 3:00am EST on 8/2/2013.
We don’t anticipate that anybody will be affected. Just in case, however, we ask you to not use or schedule BidBuddy during this timeframe.
BidBuddy® is a Registered Trademark of Bid Ninja, LLC.
The Release of Bid-Ninja 2.0 is Finally Here!
We’ve listened to our customers requests and are rolling out the release of Bid-Ninja 2.0 in preparation for the upcoming holiday weekend.
We have added a TON of new features & functionality to our plugin, but we’ll just give you the most important highlights here:
- A new one click installation process! Chrome & FireFox have approved our plugin in their “app stores” as free browser plugins! That means you can install Bid-Ninja in a single mouseclick!
- The biggest new addition deserves to be told first…so here it is. We’re giving away a "forever free" version of our plugin. No need to sign up, no login details, no nothing! This "forever free" version of the plugin allows you to see ALL of the auctions Quibids has going on…even the auctions they have hidden & removed from their website! These "hidden" auctions are the BEST auctions, because NOBODY can see them except for the people who were already playing in them. This new version of the plugin will allow you to see ALL of these auctions, and you don’t even need to leave the page you’re on to see them. This new plugin adds an icon to your browser, and when you click on it, without leaving the page you’re on, you’ll be immediately shown every auction on Quibids, the number of recent bidders, the current price and a whole lot more.
Check out the screenshot (click it to make it full size…you won’t leave the page)
The “forever free” version of Bid-Ninja 2.0 is presently only available on the Chrome App Store here. It will be rolled out for FireFox within the next few days.
- The speed of the plugin is even faster! – One of the things most requested by our users, was an increase in the responsiveness of the application. Some of the tabs, when clicked on, had a 10+ second delay in some cases or during periods of high server load. We have completely fixed this, and now every tab and every report is BLAZING FAST! That means you’ll be able to see the data you need to see at a MOMENTS NOTICE to know the exactly right time to get into or out of an auction and steal away a win!
- Even more accurate reports! – Bid-Ninja has ALWAYS provided some of the most accurate data there is to be had about Quibids and it’s players…but with the increase in the speed of the application we’ve been able to "kick it up a notch" and provide even better & more accurate reports and statistics.
- Shelter-In-Place with Penny AuctionsMarch 28, 2020 - 5:08 pm
- What are the best penny auction sites?February 12, 2020 - 9:55 am
Best Penny Auction Sites Click to see a list of Defunct Penny Auction Websites