Once again Bid-Ninja has great news for our thousands and thousands of users…our MadBid statistics for all MadBid auctions, products & bidders are now searchable and viewable right on the Bid-Ninja website!
That’s right, now you can search our MadBid statistics database for usernames, auction ID’s or even products you’re interested in bidding on so you’re armed with the information you need to slice through your competition.
What’s more is we’ve brought this information to you in an incredibly “easy to digest” format. There are four “areas” to this new addition to the Bid-Ninja product suite. They are:
- The “homepage” of the MadBid Stats – This area shows you the currently active auctions, the top 10 bidders on MadBid (by the number of bids placed), the latest ended auctions and lastly, the most “active” bidders that are currently placing bids across all auctions on MadBid (by how many bids they “have in play” across all auctions they’re bidding on)
- An “Active Auctions” stats page (this linked to page won’t link to an “active auction” for long, since once the auction ends, the page type changes) – An “active auction” page shows you a ton of information from the latest bidders, how many total bidders there are, the current price, when it started, the bidders in the last 5 minutes, how long the auction has been running, historic prices for the product in the auction, how the prices are trending and much more
- A MadBid “Bidders Stats” page – This page will show the total number of auctions a bidder is currently bidding on, the total number of bids they’ve placed since they started playing on MadBid, their win rate, the total number of auctions they’ve won & lost, the total number of auctions they’ve bid on and a list of their latest won & lost auctions
- A MadBid “Product” Stats page – This page will show you the statistics for a PRODUCT that is sold on MadBid. For example, the linked to page here takes you to a “135 Credit Auction” product and will show that Bid-Ninja has tracked over 2,800 auctions for this product, it’s average ending price, the best time of day to bid, the best day of the week to bid and even the best hour of the day to bid all based on historic data. It even shows a list of the latest ended auctions for that product
Check out some of these screenshots, and then get started using it!
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED.
Want to get yourself one totally free month of use of the Bid-Ninja software, with absolutely no restrictions (IE – you get the full unrestricted version that paid users get)? We’ll we’re offering just that!
We’re asking anybody that has used our software, whether it be as a paid user, a free trial user or even just having used the totally free limited version to post an honest & real review of our software somewhere on the web and then email us a link to their review at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Posted Review”.
In exchange for your posted review, we’ll give you 1 WEEK of free use of our software on any of the 3 sites we support (your choice). The person who posts the BEST & MOST THOROUGH review will be given 1 totally free month of use of our software ON ALL THREE SITES we support (that includes the Analytics & the AutoBidder).
Your review must be posted in one (or more, if you’re feeling generous) of these locations:
- On your personal Facebook page, which must be publicly viewable by people who are NOT your friends
- On a Penny Auction related forum (your review must be viewable even if you’re not logged into the forum)
- On our Bid-Ninja Google Chrome Webstore Extension page here
- On our Bid-Ninja Mozilla Firefox Extension page here
Free Offer Fulfillment
As soon as you send us a link to your review (at email@example.com), and what site you’d like to use our software on, we’ll make sure your review is public, new & actually exists. Then we’ll set you up with one totally free week of unrestricted use of the Bid-Ninja software. On November 15th 2014, we’ll be selecting the individual that posted the BEST & MOST THOROUGH review, and will award that individual with one totally free MONTH of use of the Bid-Ninja Software (Analytics & AutoBidder) on all three sites we currently support: QuiBids, DealDash & Beezid
We will be posting these reviews on our website!
We’re excited to announce that you now have a “direct line” of communication to the Development Team, Staff & Owners of Bid-Ninja! (video demonstration below)
We want to make absolutely sure that every user has an excellent experience using Bid-Ninja. The thing is that we know that when you’re playing in an auction, that it isn’t always possible to “step away from the action” to report a problem…which means that some problems either go unreported, or reported later after relevant information has been forgotten.
So what we’ve done to make sure that any & all wrinkles (if any) are ironed out, is incorporated this new “trouble report” button within the Bid-Ninja software.
It allows you to report a problem without even having to leave the auction you’re playing in! In addition, it provides to us the valuable information we need about the auction you’re in, like a link to it, your browser type, your username and so on.
So we hope you utilize this new feature to make sure that you have a 100% positive experience while using Bid-Ninja to win more auctions! Check out the video below to see how you can utilize this new feature:
Please View in Full Screen HD to See All the Details
You Can Now Use Bid-Ninja for Free – No Login Details Required
We understand that there are people who are very new to QuiBids and may just be testing out the waters or trying to work out some strategies. While we offer a 100% completely free trial of the fully unlocked version of Bid-Ninja for QuiBids here, it only lasts for 24 hours…and that may not be enough time for you to work out your stategy(ies).
So what we’ve done, is rolled out a completely free version of Bid-Ninja that you can use forever without spending a dime. In fact, you don’t even need a set of login details. The version that we’ve rolled out for free is limited in what it shows you. So you won’t get the full QuiBids analytics offered in the paid version or the “unlocked” free trial version, but you will get enough information that will still give you an advantage and enough information to at least form more effective strategies.
How to Use New Free Version of Bid-Ninja for QuiBids
To use this new free version of Bid-Ninja, all you have to do is install Bid-Ninja and browse to any QuiBids auction….that’s it! You won’t be asked to sign up, you won’t be asked to login and you won’t be asked to pay for anything. You simply will be shown information about the auction you’re viewing and the bidders playing in it.
We want people to see what they’ve been missing and just how helpful Bid-Ninja really is. We’re also going to be adding a TON of new features over the course of the coming weeks and we think that it’s important people can see just what innovative information & features that can be had with the Bid-Ninja QuiBids software that cannot be found anywhere else.
So go ahead, download Bid-Ninja and start slicing through your competition today!
Get On the QuiBids/DealDash/Beezid Non-Compete List
We here at the offices of Bid-Ninja frequently roll out new updates to the Bid-Ninja software. We do this so often in fact, that we’re almost constantly having to actually use our software “in real time” on real QuiBids auctions, DealDash auctions and Beezid auctions.
Sometimes we only have to place a bid or two, but sometimes we have to actually “play to win” to ensure our software is working as it is supposed to. Other times we won’t actually be in front of our computers, but have rather just setup the Bid-Ninja AutoBidder to place a few hundred bids on an auction with specific parameters.
Well We Want to Make Sure We’re Not Competing with You
We appreciate our customers, and we want to make sure that we don’t accidentally screw up your strategy (and more importantly, we don’t want to be playing against our customers). So what we’ve done is setup a “Non-Compete” function within your member profile. To add yourself to the Bid-Ninja Non-Compete list, all you have to do is open up your Member Profile here.
Once you’ve got it open, you’ll see there are 3 fields at the bottom of your profile page:
- QuiBids Username
- DealDash Username
- Beezid Username
Just enter your usernames (or just the ones of the sites you play on) within those fields and click the “update” button. If you’re a Bid-Ninja customer and you’ve entered that information on your profile, when we’re BETA testing new feature rollouts (or just playing for fun), we’ll always make sure that we’re not playing against you, our valued customer!
Today we’re letting you know about the latest new feature we’ve rolled out for our users (it’s available now)…our “interactive answering system” within the Bid-Ninja interface (pictured below). Instead of sitting there wondering what you’re looking at and having to refer to our guide or submit a support ticket asking us, you can now get the answer you’re looking for instantly by hovering your mouse over the newly added question marks (pictured in screenshot below)
There are now “question marks” within the Bid-Ninja interface, and by hovering your mouse over them, you’ll get a detailed explanation of the information the question is above. For example, in the picture abovethat shows part of the Bid-Ninja interface, we’ve hovered our mouse over the “padlock” icon question mark…have a look at what happens.
All you have to do is install Bid-Ninja and then browse to any QuiBids, DealDash or Beezid auction and you’ll see the Bid-Ninja interface appear. Login, and you’ll see the latest newly added feature and you can try it out yourself!
This is literally just the first of many new features Bid-Ninja will be releasing over the course of the coming weeks. You can make sure you know about all the new features as they come out by checking out the Bid-Ninja blog here.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience if you were having trouble using Bid-Ninja during our small outage period. If you’re still experiencing trouble using/loading Bid-Ninja, please clear your browsers cache, close out your browser and reopen it and you’ll see everything is working normally now.
We had a temporary outage of service due to our Amazon server going down and us having to point our nameservers to a newly started Amazon Cloud instance.
We sincerely apologize for the unexpected Bid-Ninja outage. We ourselves did not anticipate having any downtime at all. We are experiencing a minor issue with our Amazon Cloud hosting in our region.
We had to start a new “instance” on our Amazon servers and point our domains nameservers at it, which can take some hours to update/propagate worldwide.
We’ll be back up and running here very shortly and we’ll also post updates on our blog here: https://bid-ninja.com/blog/
The Bid-Ninja Team
- Quibids Locked Auctions | Bid-Ninja Has the AnswerMay 6, 2019 - 2:06 am
- DealDash Thanksgiving Day SpecialNovember 22, 2018 - 9:55 pm
Feast On This DealDash Thanksgiving Special Bid-Ninja would like to wish everyone — whether you’re a fellow Bid-Ninja or not, a very Happy Thanksgiving! In keeping with the holiday spirit, we also want to remind you about the following Special Thanksgiving offer taking place on DealDash.com today: Although bids are currently 12¢ each, this special […]
- Penny Auction TrendsNovember 15, 2018 - 7:16 am
Online Auction Trends Online auctions have grown in popularity since eBay was founded in 1995. While eBay has become a household name and other traditional auction houses, including giants Sotheby’s and Christie’s have joined the party, perhaps the most exciting space in online auctions is penny auctions. The prospect of saving money is certainly a […]
Blog Post Categories
- About Us
- Bid-Ninja One Cent Sale
- Bid-Ninja One Week Blowout Sale
- Bid-Ninja Usage Tutorial – Part 1
- Bid-Ninja, The Best Kept Secret to Win More Auctions on QuiBids
- BidProApp vs Bid-Ninja
- DealDash – Win on DealDash Using this Free Plugin
- Download Bid-Ninja Software | Win More DealDash & QuiBids Auctions
- How Do I Cancel My Bid-Ninja Subscription?
- How to Properly “Jump” an Auction on Quibids
- How to Win on Quibids Using This Free Plugin
- Quibids Bid Voucher Strategy
- Sign Up
- We Thank You for Your Time
- Win on DealDash Using this Plugin
- Get Bid-Ninja for DealDash